Group txt apps?

dytkd

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I am sure this may be an old topic, but i had been using the ATT messages app. While it works, it still has many problems. It can actually get annoying. And well, majority of my friends have iphone, so the group txting is a never ending story, so I have been sucking it up and using the att app. Is there any other app that I can use for group txting with iphone? nothing like whats app or kik tho. Just regular group texting.

zinedine

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded it, but the recipients answer me back, it doesnt come back as group. do you know why?

Did you click the use mms for group chat in the settings menu? Try that. I'm in a group chat now with 10 other people and 8 of them use iPhone and it works very well. I used to use handcent before but textra works much better, imo.

Posted via Android Central App

dytkd

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Did you click the use mms for group chat in the settings menu? Try that. I'm in a group chat now with 10 other people and 8 of them use iPhone and it works very well. I used to use handcent before but textra works much better, imo.

Posted via Android Central App

I had to uninstall the ATT messages app first for it to work. So far so good. Thank you for sharing the information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87