4.3 update wont allow me to Sync my Emails with built-in Email app.

LionheartedNJ

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
So I updated my phone to android 4.3 and noticed that my emails weren't syncing with the built-in Email app that my phone came with. When I go into that app and click on "Menu" and go into the "Account Settings", I can individually go into each email and enable "Sync Email" in the "Sync Settings" but it says "Master Sync Has Been Turned Off".

So I go to "Settings" from my home screen > Click on "Accounts" at the top of screen > Click on "Email" >

I have about 8 email accounts and under the email names it says "Sync Turned Off". When I click on the button at the bottom that's label "Sync All". The button will quickly switch to "Cancel Sync" so I know it's doing something but a quick second later it changes back to "Sync All" and nothing happens. The emails still have "Sync Turned Off" underneath them.

I use my phone for business and it's super annoying to not get my emails on time. I only get them when I go to the Email app and have to manually click on the "Refresh" button. I have gmail, yahoo, icloud and a few other different emails so I don't want to bother using different apps just to check my emails which I found someone suggested in doing through my searchings but that's just plain stupid. I've been on the phone with AT&T customer service and they couldn't really give me a answer and tried to patch me in with Samsung customer service with no results. Basically wasted a hour for nothing. Can someone help me out here, I'm beyond frustrated.

Ronnie Davis2

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
So I updated my phone to android 4.3 and noticed that my emails weren't syncing with the built-in Email app that my phone came with. When I go into that app and click on "Menu" and go into the "Account Settings", I can individually go into each email and enable "Sync Email" in the "Sync Settings" but it says "Master Sync Has Been Turned Off".

So I go to "Settings" from my home screen > Click on "Accounts" at the top of screen > Click on "Email" >

I have about 8 email accounts and under the email names it says "Sync Turned Off". When I click on the button at the bottom that's label "Sync All". The button will quickly switch to "Cancel Sync" so I know it's doing something but a quick second later it changes back to "Sync All" and nothing happens. The emails still have "Sync Turned Off" underneath them.

I use my phone for business and it's super annoying to not get my emails on time. I only get them when I go to the Email app and have to manually click on the "Refresh" button. I have gmail, yahoo, icloud and a few other different emails so I don't want to bother using different apps just to check my emails which I found someone suggested in doing through my searchings but that's just plain stupid. I've been on the phone with AT&T customer service and they couldn't really give me a answer and tried to patch me in with Samsung customer service with no results. Basically wasted a hour for nothing. Can someone help me out here, I'm beyond frustrated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress