New guy here VM issues

hartpump

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Also I see that the os upgrade is out but being a new android user i am not sure what to expect. My phone is doing the older LTE upgrade now. It didnt show any other upgrades. Is it regional in its rollout? should it be available in Ohio?

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Also I see that the os upgrade is out but being a new android user i am not sure what to expect. My phone is doing the older LTE upgrade now. It didnt show any other upgrades. Is it regional in its rollout? should it be available in Ohio?

What carrier are you on? Sprint was first, AT&T was last week, T-Mobile is next week and Verizon is supposed to be the week after.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on your new Android! :thumbup: You should be able to set it up through your dialer by pressing the voicemail icon on the key pad or pressing and holding 1 will take you into voicemail, and from there just go through the prompts.
I haven't been on AT&T for awhile so it may have changed. If you call your carrier, they should also be able to set it up for you.
Good luck! :)

tap'n

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry,, im on AT&T

Try manually setting your date ahead by a day or two and check for updates again. The 4.3 update is about 550mbs and has to be done on WiFi. If it looks like it's stalled turn on airplane mode and then turn it off then the update should continue.

hartpump

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Try manually setting your date ahead by a day or two and check for updates again. The 4.3 update is about 550mbs and has to be done on WiFi. If it looks like it's stalled turn on airplane mode and then turn it off then the update should continue.

Thank you RebeccaCool it appears to be working with me rolling the date ahead.