Sim Card Full messages

Tazgal

Mar 29, 2023
Visit site
Recently moved my sim card to a new phone (Ulephone Armor X11 with Android 12). Ever since, I continually get the message "Your SIM card is full" and when I click on that notification I'm taken to a list of what's saved on the SIM card. All are 'voicemail' but it's not the actual vm just the notification...I think? I have to delete each one individually which is a royal pain in the backside because there doesn't seem to be a select all and delete. Why are these saving to SIM in the first place?? It never did that on my old phone. Is there a quicker way to empty that or better yet, a way to stop it from saving to the sim card? I've googled this to death and can't seem to find any solutions online except for one that says to go to your voicemail app but there is no voicemail app. I've looked at settings for phone, contacts and can't find anywhere to turn off 'save to sim' assuming that is even set up somewhere. Driving me mental!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! In the system settings or App Drawer, is there anything called SIM Manager or similar?

Tazgal

Mar 29, 2023
Visit site
No. I'm pretty technical and am at a loss. No sim manager tools. I've checked phone app settings, contact app settings and can't find any settings to have things save to sim that I can turn off. In fact, this issue wasn't present on old Umidigi phone. Simply took sim card out of one phone and put in a new one. The only difference was the Android versions from one phone to another.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver