Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone shutting off after approx. 1 minute after startup.

Hey all I'm hoping someone can help with this, I rooted and flashed my HTC One no problem, afterwords the phone worked like a dream, then one day it started to reboot itself, it would get to the lock screen and 1) Shut down in about a minute if I didn't let the phone screen shut off. OR 2) Phone would shut screen off and phone would have to be booted again.
    I have done a factory reset, I have deleted the OS and all data on the phone and reflashed the same ROM and several different ROMS to no avail, i have shined a bright LED light into the sensor and started it, i have reflashed the recovery and most recently have thought about taking a hammer to it. Would be very appreciative to anyone that may have some input as to what I need to try next.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Phone shutting off after approx. 1 minute after startup.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagnor View Post
    Hey all I'm hoping someone can help with this, I rooted and flashed my HTC One no problem, afterwords the phone worked like a dream, then one day it started to reboot itself, it would get to the lock screen and 1) Shut down in about a minute if I didn't let the phone screen shut off. OR 2) Phone would shut screen off and phone would have to be booted again.
    I have done a factory reset, I have deleted the OS and all data on the phone and reflashed the same ROM and several different ROMS to no avail, i have shined a bright LED light into the sensor and started it, i have reflashed the recovery and most recently have thought about taking a hammer to it. Would be very appreciative to anyone that may have some input as to what I need to try next.
    Use a RUU to take it back to factory stock and see if that helps. You might have a corrupted partition and the RUU should fix it.