1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Default good ics (stable perfered)

I'm not too worried about the camera I don't use them at all I'm looking for something to hold me off till cm9 any suggestions? I'm not really into sense ports but if its running ice I wouldn't care. I'm locked into this phone untilled January and I'm just really wanting a nice stable rom. Any suggestions??

ROM
    Stock 4.1.1 JB. (for Now)

Default Re: good ics (stable perfered)

There are quite a few stable ICS roms out there for the Inspire. But I am afraid that none of them will be 100% till HTC releases ICS for the DHD. The problem is Drivers for the touch screen and camera mainly. My fave is aospX wich is just plain 4.0.4 ICS. Ice Cold Sandwich is another very good one. And there is a V-One port called ICE Sense which is ICS with sense 4.0 Lite witch runs very well on the Inspire. Just check out XDA and go to the Inspire 4G forums and check them out.
    Last edited by randyw; 04-25-2012 at 06:50 PM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Will do I just wanted some user input I'm sick of wading through 75 pages of post on xda to find helpful advice or the latest version sigh

Quote Originally Posted by cyanogen-man View Post
    Will do I just wanted some user input I'm sick of wading through 75 pages of post on xda to find helpful advice or the latest version sigh
    I agree w randyw go w icesense, works good and they are improving it so I would give it a try.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,906 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

aospx, then icesense. at least aospx has a somewhat usable camera.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Well ice cold sand witch is OK I'm not sure if I did something wrong with the flash but it took 8 mins for the first boot and seems a lil laggy even as I type I have to wait on it to catch up I'm gonna go for ice sense and see what happens

I've tried all the ICS ROMS & so far, Melchizedek from the Collective at xda. It's an AOKP/AOSP ROM using the aospX ROM as a base but is MUCH faster & smoother.

ROM
    MIUI Rom v1.6

In the HTC Desire HD forum there is a very light MIUI ICS 4.0.4 rom that I have been using. It is very smooth.