- 2 Posts
Htc Inspire stuck at white (BOOT) screen after software update
Hi everyone. I'm new here and new to HTC/ android phones. I recently tried upgrading my htc inapire 4G to the newest software At&T has. Essentially I followed all the steps but when the installation was finished the phone just wouldn't go past the White screen. I av tried battery pull numerous times. Have even tried recovery, factory reset, wipe cache but nothing seems to work. Whenever I choose the recovery option a green circular arrws comes on the phone screen but is quickly replaced by a phone icon with a red triangle next to it. I really don't know what next n i'm frustrated. Anyone knows what the symbol means or how to fix the situation. Any advice/ suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
- 10-22-2012, 06:24 AM #2
- 11-13-2012, 02:19 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Htc Inspire stuck at white (BOOT) screen after software update
You might have already found a solution to your problem but here's what I have to say. I had the same problem. I took out the SD card and tried upgrading it again and luckily, it did the trick! Boy, was I relieved and super duper happy!
- By Xelerium in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 16Last Post: 06-30-2013, 12:15 PM
- By wildchild420187 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 50Last Post: 04-21-2013, 08:51 PM
- By Tacular Z in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 10-13-2012, 12:34 AM
- By dancingcrab in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:20 PM
- By wkj in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:40 AM