To sworn or not?

cmcfarland

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I currently have AT&T and the iPhone 3GS. I am going to android. I want to switch to verizon and get the thunderbolt and the lte. I live in st Louis mo and everyone says there signal sucks bla bla stay with AT&T. Is it worth it to pay s ETF and get the bolt or should I stick with att and get the inspire? Thanks

JamesKBoyd

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
No one should ever stick with AT&T. In fact, I have no earthly idea why anyone would even sign up with AT&T in the first place. :)

mthorn79

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I currently have AT&T and the iPhone 3GS. I am going to android. I want to switch to verizon and get the thunderbolt and the lte. I live in st Louis mo and everyone says there signal sucks bla bla stay with AT&T. Is it worth it to pay s ETF and get the bolt or should I stick with att and get the inspire? Thanks

I had the Inspire for 2 weeks & I loved it, everything about the phone I enjoyed, except AT&T's throttled service! Quickest I got was 2.5mbps/1.2mbps (Down/Up), also hated the tiered plan by AT&T, I stream Pandora at work & had hit 600mb in just 5 days of my 2Gb plan!! So the T-bolt was released & I took my phone back & picked up the T-bolt. There are things on this phone that I miss about the Inspire, like the aluminum back was awesome & the size was slightly bigger than the T-bolt which I loved. Yet the T-bolt makes up for the aluminum back with the kickstand which really comes in handy if u like to leave your screen on while you stream anything. The BIG plus is the LTE service, the highest I've gotten in my office is 31.05mbps/6.75mbps (Down/Up)...average is around 20mbps/6mbps (I did a test on my company's Roadrunner internet & score 9mbps higher!!)...HUGE difference in AT&T's supposed '4G' service (what a joke!) Plus the Inspire will NEVER be LTE capable! Oh & get into VZ's unlimited 4G while you can, rumors are that they are going to tier their plans like everyone in the next few months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38