Lg thrive stock on lg screen

JTLogic

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
:confused: i have tired everything in my knowledge get black up.

Vol Up, Home + the Power Button <--- i get noting,

i tell u what i do get! lol the Emergency Mode <---- err. boy do i hate the screen lol
OOoo and i get this if i hit Power + vol ^ something like that!

And if i hit Power + home I get a Fastboot made screen

n2alltheworld

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
To Hard Reset Phone, press and hold "Volume Up + Home + Power Button" That should reflash the original firmware and bring you back to stock if you haven't installed Clockwork Recovery Mod or tried to flash another ROM.

I got stuck at the same screen as you and I followed this procedure without any problems.

Reactions: JTLogic

JTLogic

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
To Hard Reset Phone, press and hold "Volume Up + Home + Power Button" That should reflash the original firmware and bring you back to stock if you haven't installed Clockwork Recovery Mod or tried to flash another ROM.

I got stuck at the same screen as you and I followed this procedure without any problems.
"Volume Up + Home + Power Button"

Don't work!!! But if i hit "Home + Power Button" i get

Fastboot udc_start() black screen. Doesnt even enter recovery. So I might have to use KDZ and flash the stock rom

BUT! when i DO TRY! I GET this!

reset portchange reset portchange fastboot: processing commands

everytime :(

JTLogic

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
KDZ Updater
I GET THIS!

10:16:26 : Launching SW update
10:16:26 : Unpacking KDZ
10:16:34 : KDZ file extraced
10:16:37 : Files were extracted.
10:16:37 : LGMobileDL Load.
10:16:37 : Port = -1
10:16:37 : Connecting to phone
10:16:38 : PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!
10:16:40 : ===FINISHED===

joebert30

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I am having this issue where is you simply attempt to turn on the power the LG screen is all you get, and using the factory reset never comes up and if you use the home, vol down, power combo and plug into a computer then I get the fastboot processing stuff mentioned above. I use UBUNTU and when I do an lsusb I get the phone listed among my usb devices but I can never get adb or anything to do anything to it. Something I have noticed noone else has mentioned is that the hard button lights blink 4 times when attempting to turn on, I am not sure if this means anything or not. Is there any suggestion to fix this?

motz15

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Same Exact Problems, exsept if i leave it plugged up the screen goes white with little pixles like if the screen where cracked. Help please.

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Can anybody explain what they did to brick the phone? You all didn't buy it like that did you?

Sent from my LG-P506 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty