LG Vortex Body glove Neoprene case fits the LG Thrive!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the LG Vortex body glove case from Verizon for $7.50 with 25% employee discount ($10 w/o discount) and it fits the LG Thrive pretty well. It's not perfect, but well enough, and better than any other case in the same price range that i've seen for the Thrive. It has a opening for the microSD card on the Vortex has camera/speaker on the back, Thrive only has camera, so the speaker portion is blank. Top and bottom have a very slight gap, i think because of the curvature of the Thrive is different from the Vortex. But the phone is snug in place and does not move. If you buy from Verizon, you will NOT get the kickstand. Verizon cheaped out for some reason. You can buy the version from Amazon if you want the kickstand. I don't use the clip anyways, so it's a moot point.
lg_vortex_bg_snapon_cov.png
if you qualify for the discount, you can sign up your e-mail here: Employee Discount Program - Register Your Line Amazon.com: Body Glove 9166701 LG Vortex Glove Snap-On Case with Belt Clip - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories p.s. if anyone wants pictures of it on the Thrive, let me know, I can take some and post them.