Need help asap!!!

Armorplays

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
so i was trying to upgrade my galaxy s 4g to stockroom ROM then the process failed then my phone was bricked i kept trying to unbrick it until the process final said it passed, but every time i turn it on the phone shows the word "vibrant" glowing then the phone restarts and loops back to vibrant all over again. how can i fix this since i am only able to go into download mode but not recovery mode.help me! please!!!!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
so i was trying to upgrade my galaxy s 4g to stockroom ROM then the process failed then my phone was bricked i kept trying to unbrick it until the process final said it passed, but every time i turn it on the phone shows the word "vibrant" glowing then the phone restarts and loops back to vibrant all over again. how can i fix this since i am only able to go into download mode but not recovery mode.help me! please!!!!
Did you flash the correct rom for your device? where did you get the file?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i used the odin v 1.0 , i got the file from a link [GUIDE] How to Restore or Recover Your Samsung Vibrant on youtube this was the first time trying it so i hope it was the correct rom. i dont realy know what the stock rom is.

Don't quote me but im pretty sure Samsung Vibrant is not the same as Samsung Galaxy S 4g, if it isnt you are going to have a very difficult time recovering your Device. What is the model number of your device

Armorplays

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
helps

so i want to make my galaxy s vibrant run CM 10 but i just need help with it. i currently run gingerbread 2.3.6 from kies mini so can someone give me a reliable way to return my phone back to stock with out bricking my phone or show me a way to update my phone to cm 10 a different way.:mad:

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: helps

so i want to make my galaxy s vibrant run CM 10 but i just need help with it. i currently run gingerbread 2.3.6 from kies mini so can someone give me a reliable way to return my phone back to stock with out bricking my phone or show me a way to update my phone to cm 10 a different way.:mad:

if you want to run CM 10 you need to root your phone, i would look over on XDA or rootzwiki for a guide. not sure if cm 10 has even been made available for the vibrant

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

after root is achieved one would flash a custom recovery, make a nandroid backup, download rom of choosing, factory data reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, flash the rom, flash gapps, reboot and enjoy

if you have never rooted a phone i would suggest you take your time and READ READ READ nothing worse then bricking a phone

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

nandroid is a backup of the stock rom, if your bricking left and right you might just want to stay on a stock build.

rooting and roming is not hard but missing steps, forgetting to make backups is a warning to stay stock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699