Trying to copy text or use a link in email

Kuanng

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry if I'm asking a question that has been answered but I can't seem to find it. I just purchased a Vibrant 4g thru T-Mo. I am trying to figure out how to either copy something in an email or properly use a link. Heres the scenario: I got an email from an ebay item that has a tracking number and a link for the tracking number. When I click on just the tracking number by itself once, I get taken to the contact screen to add the number as a contact. If I long tap it, it highlights and I have no other options for it, even when I tap the menu button. The email also has a link in it that would take me straight to the shipping company's site with my particular tracking info already populated. I've noticed the link is broken into two links. In other words there is a "=" in the link, and the phone separates the link into two before and after the "=" sign. I would like to know, how to be able to make that complete link automatically or be able to copy the tracking number and go to the carrier site on my own and paste the tracking number in the necessary field.

Thanks in advance.