Compare Galaxy S Blaze 4G vs S 4G ?

cognus

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Can someone explain/describe the differences between the Blaze and the older GS4G ??
is the learning curve significant?
I'm thinking of this exchange for my wife and she has just now gotten 'comfortable' with the GS4G.

thanks. looks like the Blaze is another winner.... that is, IF Apple doesn't succeed in having them all incinerated :(

LurkMoar

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I believe the blaze is about the same as the gs2 but smaller screen, not the og galaxy s

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

blackberry260

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the Blaze has a lot more going for it than the GS4G plus as everyone has said the Blaze is actually more comparable to the S2 than anything. The user interface is pretty straight forward even with the ICS update (which I just got this morning) if you have the choice to get the Blaze over the GS4G it's pretty much a no brainer.

Why the Blaze isn't getting the Jelly Bean update is beyond me because it is more than a capable device IMHO.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G

saint satin stain

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I got the Blaze until I could afford the S III but may not get the S III for 2 or3 years if ever. I may wait for S IV. I discovered the Blaze while helping kin choose a smart phone. I recommended it to her and so impressed I bought it too.

It's easy phone for beginner yet enough for power users. She is happy with its features; most of the carrier apps she likes. I rooted mine, got rid of the bloat. Check review at PCMag.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Android Central Forums