My Old Infuse Battery Fits (and works) in Tmobile SGS II...bu

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey y'all!

i had 3 replacement batteries form my Infuse days and since they were same size i took a chance and put it in my brandy new T-Mo SGS II...

I say took a chance cuz right off the bat i noticed the T-Mo SGS II has four (4) prongs and my knockoff batteries only have three (3) metal connectors... I'll admit i was kinda nervous (cuz i fried my EVO 4G by plugging in wrong charger accidently), but it worked!! here's my question tho for any electronic junkies out there....

Even tho they worked and worked well, (no errors, no noticiable battery drain) is it safe to try to charge while the batteries are INSIDE the phone. Is that maybe where the 3 vs 4 prongs might fry?

thanx!

BTC

titanoman

Banned
Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Old Infuse Battery Fits (and works) in Tmobile SGS II...b

I can't believe you are risking ruining a very nice new phone playing around with battereries that might have different voltages or amperage. Especially when the contacts are different! Wake up!!

Crotalus

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site

I can't believe you are risking ruining a very nice new phone playing around with battereries that might have different voltages or amperage. Especially when the contacts are different! Wake up!!

They do have 14 days buyers remorse, might as well play with it and see what happens.

With my phone it is going back because their is no wifi calling and I want to use the buyers remorse when their is wifi calling in case it sucks. I am going to ask the rep when they will have wifi calling (taping the conversation of course) and then come back buy it on that day, a week later if he says in a week etc and then near the end return it with buyers remorse again if it does not have wifi. Maybe then the idiot will get fired when they have to take back two or more perfectly good phones and resell them as used.

Crotalus

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site

Possibly but what they can prove or not is a different story. And since they have gone down the screw the customer road I am all for some one experimenting while the buyers remorse is going.