Recommended roms?

wickedninja667

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey y'all. My wife has a T-mobile sgs2, and her phone currently sucks. What are some of your favorite roms?

Her 4g like never works and her phone is always freezing, figured it'd be worth a shot to root it.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey y'all. My wife has a T-mobile sgs2, and her phone currently sucks. What are some of your favorite roms?

Her 4g like never works and her phone is always freezing, figured it'd be worth a shot to root it.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using AC Forums mobile app

I like Slim, and I think that is one you can flash to the TMo S2.
Home

wickedninja667

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Okay, but I was just looking for a way to root it, and every method seems to be a big headache. I've rooted three other phones, each one was a quick one click root app, having nothing to do with connecting to a computer. Is there anything like that for the t989?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay, but I was just looking for a way to root it, and every method seems to be a big headache. I've rooted three other phones, each one was a quick one click root app, having nothing to do with connecting to a computer. Is there anything like that for the t989?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app

Not that I am aware of. You can try galaxys2 root.com. He has some pretty good videos and instructions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app