how to recover S Memo files after doing factory reset? on a galaxy S3 mini GT-18190N?

Sam Trinh

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I need to recover an S Memo file that was lost after factory reset. My device is a galaxy S3 mini GT-18190N (Android 4.1.2)

I have already tried downloading programs on my computer such as Yodot, Remo Recover, etc. but it requires enabling USB mass storage mode on the phone. However doing that on an S3 is much trickier.

To do that, I have tried SGS3 Easy UMS but when i try to press UMS mode it says "could not get path of external sd card (extSdCard/external_sd/sdcard1). Maybe it's unmounted?"
When I press Mount Card it says "Could not mount card: [, cannot create / sys/devices/platform/s3c-usbgadget/gadget/lun0/file: directory nonexistent, , , 1]

From there I have been completely stuck. I have already enabled USB debugging as I am supposed to do, and I have Terminal Emulator ready to use in order to figure this out.

Is there another way of getting the lost S Memo files? I don't even need to have the file I just need to preview it to hand-copy what was on it.
Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884