Installing ROMs on a rooted Wind SGH-T999v GS3
Whenever I try to install a custom d2tmo ROM from XDA on my T999v GS3, I get this error:
assert failed: getprop("ro.build.product") == "d2tmo"
E:Error in /emmc/_Download/pa_d2tmo-2.52-27OCT2012-163709.zip
What do I need to do to fix this? I've tried using both TWRP and CWM with the same result.
- 11-06-2012, 09:23 PM #2
- By SamsungGalaxySII in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:08 AM
- By erickrocks1126 in forum Motorola Devour Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2012, 11:19 AM
- By MakaiOokami in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:47 PM
- By KathyJN in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2011, 04:09 PM
- By Devilicus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2010, 02:38 PM