1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wifi Calling Issues - Inconsistent Connection (T-Mobile SGS3)

So I just moved into my house and I dont get any service at all so im completey 100% dependent on Wifi Calling. I have a cisco e1200 router and i just replaced it with an asus n53, which im not using as a repeater to get better reception in my room and living room. What im looking for is a solution for my wifi calling going in and out all the time.Wifi Calling cannot consistently just be on. every five minutes or so it will reset. I turned the wifi power saving mode off by pressing the Star, Pound, 0011, Pound option but doesnt have seen to make a difference. Also Before I made that power saving change, ive been told ive been missing a lot of calls and the phone does not ring for the life of me. Please help! Im not sure if i need to choose a different wireless security mode but its at WPA2 right now.

Thanks

Default Re: Wifi Calling Issues - Inconsistent Connection (T-Mobile SGS3)

There is a known issue with the current Wi-Fi Calling app. It will go straight to voice mail. T-Mobile has been working on a fix since "August". Go figure. You may qualify for a T-Mobile booster. Contact Customer Support and talk to them.
    SGH-T999
    T-Mobile USA
    Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)

If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button

Unused Ram is Wasted Ram

Default Re: Wifi Calling Issues - Inconsistent Connection (T-Mobile SGS3)

Same issues here. It will say invalid certificate and not work at all or sometimes it will work, but mostly only on outgoing calls. Incoming calls usually ring a half ring and then done. I think I have been able to answer about twice. Even when I call out I can't go very far from the router before it starts yelling at me that signal is dropping