Wifi Calling Issues - Inconsistent Connection (T-Mobile SGS3)

zakassam

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
So I just moved into my house and I dont get any service at all so im completey 100% dependent on Wifi Calling. I have a cisco e1200 router and i just replaced it with an asus n53, which im not using as a repeater to get better reception in my room and living room. What im looking for is a solution for my wifi calling going in and out all the time.Wifi Calling cannot consistently just be on. every five minutes or so it will reset. I turned the wifi power saving mode off by pressing the Star, Pound, 0011, Pound option but doesnt have seen to make a difference. Also Before I made that power saving change, ive been told ive been missing a lot of calls and the phone does not ring for the life of me. Please help! Im not sure if i need to choose a different wireless security mode but its at WPA2 right now.

Thanks

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
There is a known issue with the current Wi-Fi Calling app. It will go straight to voice mail. T-Mobile has been working on a fix since "August". Go figure. You may qualify for a T-Mobile booster. Contact Customer Support and talk to them.

danbutter

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Same issues here. It will say invalid certificate and not work at all or sometimes it will work, but mostly only on outgoing calls. Incoming calls usually ring a half ring and then done. I think I have been able to answer about twice. Even when I call out I can't go very far from the router before it starts yelling at me that signal is dropping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89