Viewing a friend's shared calendar

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I have synced all things Google on my phone (T-Mobile Galaxy S3).

Everything I put on my personal Google calendar via phone or via PC shows up on both the phone calendar and my PC calendar. I have added other calendars, such as sport team schedules, to my calendar, and it shows up in both places. I can turn on/off other calendars (moon phases, weather, etc.) and the difference appears in both places.

The exception is my wife's shared calendar. She has shared it with me, and it shows up on the PC version of my Google calendar. It does NOT show up on my phone version. I have forced the sync process, thinking it may have just needed time to carry over, but that didn't do it.

Can a shared calendar show up in both places, or are we stuck with having to go to the PC every time we need to check each others' schedules?

Thanks.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Click on Calendars then select her shared calendar from the list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I guess that had to have time to "feed" over to my phone, too. I tried that when she shared her calendar, and her's wasn't on the list to choose from, even after syncing. This time, about 1/2 an hour later, it was there.

Thanks!

ryanPrabu

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi Genuis, I have an user show is sharing her managers outlook calendar. Well she able to view it on her desktop but as it was configured as Activesync on her android mobile, she is not able to view the shared calendar. Please advise on what need to be done