HTC ONE signal fail

B1GC71

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Before I take further with HTC...has anyone else had any problems with their HTC ONE losing phone signal strength...at best i have is 1 bar....and 0.. get constant calls drop and message fails...tied into a 18 month contract or I would have swapped to something that doesn't drop out...Internet no probs........also one other major prob I have had is picture qauilty...I never bought for pictures but would have expected better than it has....outside can't fault...indoors or at a concert....it has a purple haze to it.....I am having to take my old Sony Experia 5meg pixel....as the pics on this compared to the ONE is night n day....any help would be appreciated thx

Last edited:

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
do some quick searching. The purple tint is a known issue and falls under warranty.
If this happened within in 14 or 30 days (depending on your location and carrier) you can take it back for a replacement.
Some carriers also act as manufacturer reps and will help you after the 14 or 30 days..
As far as a signal goes. Mine is great. But its a wireless device. You need to compare it to others. Far as we know you live on a mountain and poor service is normal.
Or you live in a down town area with lots of interference.. We dont have enough info to help you with the signal problem is what im getting at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87