Htc listen + music update - temporary space full?

cristrip

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I was going to do the update for the htc listen and music... And then it says the following:
"temporary space full
unable to continue to update your software because there is not enough free temporary space in your phone's storage"

how can i fix this?

Kenj

Mar 4, 2011
duhsite.com
Same here.

Did what the error message asked, same problem.

Nothing at the HTC forum either.

Pretty pissed, every time I call the first thing they want you to do is the factory reset.

Will try and find another way, too much to restore, besides loosening configuration and data.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

steve6341

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll throw my hat in that ring too. I have the same problem on an HTC Sensation. Called HTC. They suggested I do a factory reset. I lied and said I already did. Then they suggested I send my phone in for service because it is still under warranty and something must be wrong with it. Anyone else find a fix yet??

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Had the same problem, 3 + failures with the same message, then yesterday it automagically worked (notice i said auto-magic-ally and not auto-matically)

Kenj

Mar 4, 2011
duhsite.com
Finally.

Kept trying, after 6 times of no space looked at the details. While at that screen, from the notification drop screen tried it. Same bs, went to another prompt, try again and then said it was download it. Not, reset the phone. Did not touch anything, went and tried again, 20 seconds later had the update downloaded and installed.

Some kinda glitch some place, and know it was not with me or what I was doing.

A pain in the ass, but...

__

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

pcngo

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Thank you Kenji!

Encountered the same problem on HTC Sensation and your method worked! :D

There is definitely some type of glitch or something going on here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez