dont update to the new ics android if you have a sensation!!!!!

d4ead

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
dont update to the new ics android if you have a sensation!!!!!

my sensation has been left almost unusable from this update. Its gone from a great phone i loved to an absolute nightmare.

* applications crash constantly inc play, chrome, basic browser and most others
* googles own calender no longer shows all day events so years work plans and all my other important events no longer show up makes the calender totally useless
* phone has slowed to a crawl
* third party apps like whatsapp, viber, kik etc can no longer get or use your contact picture icons
* the stock text app is now so slow it cakes 40+ seconds to show contact picture icons
* texts not coming through

all in all its a complete nightmare and with no way to rll back the update were totally stuffed.
Sadly its not just me theres thousands of users i the same boat. Please people dont do it

my phone is standard and not rooted or anything so there really is no excuse! :'(

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what your talking about my phone is running a rooted aosp from and I've had no problems hell its much smoother than it was before and I get 12 hours of battery with regular use....

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: dont update to the new ics android if you have a sensation!!!

I don't have any troubles with ICS... no crashes nothing... my sensation actually runs great... ARHD 6.6.3 is wonderful ROM.

Fly135s

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm on CBW and mine runs great after a factory reset. I use My Backup Pro and didn't lose my data. Yes, I had issues too but all in all it was worth it. Some apps don't work with ICS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non