HTC Sensation 4, getting hot and battery dying within 2 hours or so, i have the anchor 1900.. batter

magicmarc

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
htc sensation 4g,
hi,
i bought the new anchor 1900 battery 6 months ago, and it was great, longer life, etc...
however, recently, my phone is doing something in the background thats making it hot, and killing the battery quickly...
i just did the factory reset the other day, reinstalled only a few of the apps, the one i need and use most, and its getting hot and dying..

-specifically, its hot on the lower bottom portion of the phone, and just as a check, id also tried my original battery, and its dying quickly also (id thought maybe the battery was dying/defective/bad)
-also in battery usage, it shows the 'screen display' is using about 75+%, but i have the screen off most of the time, and battery still dying withing 3 hours or so.
new apps ive installed in the past few months ,,, if you know of any known issues....

-the walking dead- dead yourself app.
-any-do todo list.
-vine
-waze
-youtube
-mighty text
-nyc mate
-nyc bus and subway maps
-lookout
-iss detecter
-google sky map

how do i uninstall all the google play stuff, like slacker radio, google movies player, telenav gps, tmobile tv, and some of the just that came pre-installed, i dont see 'uninstall' only force stop and clear data, etc...

Last edited: