Verizon?

Do you think the HTC Sensation will come to Verizon Wireless?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Will we see the HTC Sensation hit Verizon? No.

Will we see something like the HTC Sensation? Sure. Most likely not till late Fall though. I love my Thunderbolt, but really wish Verizon and HTC were more aggressive in terms of hardware with it.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure Verizon will get some sort of variant of this phone...just a matter of when. Being a pessimist, we probably won't see it till March next year....like the Thunderbolt. :p

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
No. It is GSM, could they make one yes, by the time VZW sees a variant is lie Mooem said next year, with second Gen dual core CPU and enough time for VZW to add crapware.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So sad, verizon use to get all the top of the line phones. now all they care about is iphones.

Goodbye verizon!! :(

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Verizon has a number of good-looking Android phones in the pipeline. I remember not that long ago T-Mobile was getting nothing but second-tier Android devices which was a shame.Glad to see T-Mobile pushing to get high-end devices like the G2x and the Sensation in their lineup. :D

E-POTS

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
HTC Sensation = HTC EVO 3D

its the same phone minus the "3D" and sprint has its hands on the evo but I don't know if its an exclusive deal or not

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
No, but I'm sure something better will come along from HTC by this time next year on Verizon. At the rate these phones are being developed, can't really expect otherwise.

My next upgrade is in November 2012 so I will look forward to whatever is out then. :)

loki993

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
No, but I'm sure something better will come along from HTC by this time next year on Verizon. At the rate these phones are being developed, can't really expect otherwise.

My next upgrade is in November 2012 so I will look forward to whatever is out then. :)

Meh, probally not. The EVO was on Sprint for what 8 months before we got the TB which ,dont get me wrong, is a better version of the EVO, but its still basicallt justa refreshed EVO. dual core Sensation and EVO 3D for TM and Sprint soon and we just got a single core phone. were probally a yeah behind. HTC will release a dual core phone in V$, but by that time the quads will be out probally.

MetalPhoenix79

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Is there any chance Verizon will see the updated Sensation with NFC? Or is Verizon looking at something totally different for a dual-core HTC phone?