Root access failed?

Kaweu

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I've the same problem! You solved your problem? Can you or anybody help me/we please? I've tried a lot of things "simple fix, wipe data, format"
I've a Samsung Galaxy wifi 5.0 (YP-G70CW) International version Android 2.3.5 GingerBread, and another day i turn on the mobile and tried to use a rooted app and a message says i don't have any permission, so i reboot the mobile, tried again the same problem, going to SuperUser app i've seeing that su binary show (0)
Version = 3.1.1
Downloading su binary = Ok! (Yeeeee!)
Gaining root access = Failed! ($hit on my father balls)
Damn what's happen here?

On Superuser web site i found a su binary manually update .zip, i don't have any idea how can i do that, i don't wanna brick my mobile or something! :)

Note; there's any ROM it's all factory default! :cool:

If anybody have a solution please leave message here :)

Observation there's any ROM

DarkASE

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Well, almost. I succesfully rooted my Nexus 7 (2013) with the Nexus Root Toolkit (NRT) and when I was done, I installed the "Root Checker" App and it told me that i had root access on my device. The reason why I rooted my tablet is that I wanted to hack my game, so I installed my old hacking games app "Game Killer". Since it had been a while since my tablet was rooted (I rooted it, it broke, went to warranty, got a new one, and now I rooted it again), I didn't know that this app wasn't working properly anymore. Then I started to search for alternatives. And then I found "Game Hacker". It seemed pretty good on the videos, so I tried it out. I installed it, I opened it, and it says it failed. Here is the message.

Root Failed
Sorry, your device doesn't get root privileges, so you can't modify games. Please try again when you get root privileges. I suggest you try to use Baidu Onekey Root tool easily get root privileges.

Now, I know that I have root, I HAVE PROOF. I just want to know why the app is bull$hitting on me and I also want to know how to fix it.
Thank you.​

Last edited:

The Blue Blur

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Same here. Well, almost. I succesfully rooted my Nexus 7 (2013) with the Nexus Root Toolkit (NRT) and when I was done, I installed the "Root Checker" App and it told me that i had root access on my device. The reason why I rooted my tablet is that I wanted to hack my game, so I installed my old hacking games app "Game Killer". Since it had been a while since my tablet was rooted (I rooted it, it broke, went to warranty, got a new one, and now I rooted it again), I didn't know that this app wasn't working properly anymore. Then I started to search for alternatives. And then I found "Game Hacker". It seemed pretty good on the videos, so I tried it out. I installed it, I opened it, and it says it failed. Here is the message.

Root Failed
Sorry, your device doesn't get root privileges, so you can't modify games. Please try again when you get root privileges. I suggest you try to use Baidu Onekey Root tool easily get root privileges.

Now, I know that I have root, I HAVE PROOF. I just want to know why the app is bull$hitting on me and I also want to know how to fix it.
Thank you.​

same!! its rooted but no privileges. so annoying, and i hope theres a solution

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non