Fastboot?

sspletts

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a LG Optimus T and I have rooted it. I would like to know how to use fastboot. Will this make my phone boot up faster or what is fastboot used for?

Thanks
Scott

Last edited:

l30r0

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Fastboot is a tool used to send commands to your phone. Commands that'll help you flash, wipe, install, uninstall, etc.

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
really need help if possible... Rooted Optimus T. was following JoeMomRom flash and reboot procedure on Android Central and missed the stock recovery info before attempting to reboot. now stuck on Fastboot screen or emergency mode. Computer sees device as "android". Cannot obtain $ or #. Tried the suggestions from earlier post. I can get the phone to reboot using CMD prompt . But, still says Fastboot mode started udc_start() and reads "stall get-descriptor 128 6 3840 0 5". several times when plugged in to usb back of computer windows 7 64bit. Please help.

Bad_Opt_T

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
No need to lose your mind just yet. I'm sure we can get you out of this easily. Is there any way we could chat via messenger of some sort and I will be more than happy to help you. Remember not to post your info here, just post it via PM here on the site and we can get started.