The Note 3 "S Pen"

BoroughChild

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Do you use the S Pen quite often on your Note 3?

Personally, I love the S Pen and its responsiveness.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

LimuHead

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I use it all the time. It's especially useful if you use MessagEase keyboard. I can type faster with MessagEase and the S pen than with any other android keyboard.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

mspace81

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I use it when I'm taking notes while on the phone or if I need to jot down an idea. I've also used it during meetings. I don't use it for everything, but it's a very useful feature when I need it. The S pen is what makes the note a note. Other companies try, but it ends up being just a big phone. Samsung has really improved the note series since the first one. I say try to find ways to use the s pen. You will be amazed by that thing lol. I really like being able to crop small pictures or items or take a screenshot of something and write notes on it when I need to send it someone. I've done that a few times to help people set up their notes.

Posted via Android Central App

SkinsFan1987

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I use mine occasionally. If I'm taking quick notes (natch) or just wanting to do a quick doodle, I'll grab my S Pen and have at it for a while.

Forgewizard

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I use the S pen fairly often . To jot notes, numbers, do sketches, diagrams and even replies to forums !

A bit of pocket fuzz from my Note3

mercuriari

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Love it. Haven't scratched the surface yet! Finally I can draw on the image, on the pixels I'm editing, with precision. I can't wait to see the graphics apps that grow with the S-Pen (and Android).

I expect it to change my life, actually. I need faster to create, more information dense, communications because the number of hours of lucidity that I have each day is decreasing due to aging and analgesic medication regime. I'm integrating speech recognition into my writing also. So, note taking and handwriting recognition and text and camera images and vector drawing and audio and video should all meld together.

Last edited:

Dan J Clark

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
How fast can you type with the s-pen + MessagEase keyboard?

I use it all the time. It's especially useful if you use MessagEase keyboard. I can type faster with MessagEase and the S pen than with any other android keyboard.

Could you tell us how many words per minute you get with MessageEase + Samsung Galaxy Note S-Pen Stylus?

And how often if at all you use autocorrect to help get that wpm speed?

Thanks!

penningtonsm

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I love using my s pen. Just recently I wowed a lot of folks when I did something as simple as taking down someone's name and phone number in action memo and then quickly putting it in contacts. My handwriting was so bad every one said there is no way your phone can read that..... Silly people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non