- 2 Posts
I am trying to change my home wallpaper, but it'll only change it so that it fits one screen. When cropping it, it has the other boxes that makes it look like you can change it so that it will longer side to side so that it'll scroll when changing screens, but i don't know how to change it so that it will actually do that. Are live wallpapers the only ones that will scroll with you as you change screens? Hopefully that all makes sense. I put a screen print, so maybe that will help.
- 03-14-2014, 04:59 PM #2
Re: Changing Wallpaper
Try taking a screenshot of it and then crop the screeny...See if that centers it.
Regular wallpaper should also do Parallax. ( Movement of wallpaper when moving home screen) It depends on whether its enabled.
- By TheDoctor 46 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:56 PM
- By bcxx143 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:28 AM
- By tmann202 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2014, 04:18 PM
- By Ali2365 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 03:00 PM
- By Ali2365 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:32 PM