Has anyone gotten the new update yet ( N900TUVUDNE6)

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I know it enables voLTE for Seattle users but apparently users outside of that area can download it via Kies. I've been checking all day and nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I know it enables voLTE for Seattle users but apparently users outside of that area can download it via Kies. I've been checking all day and nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Not seeing it here either.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note? 3

ChristopherH1

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Seems to me the only way to get it is from Kies. I downloaded it a few days ago... I can confirm it includes - VoLTE services, Kids Mode and download booster from the S5 and a update to Knox. (unfortunately no update to the new TouchWiz UI found on the S5)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile via Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
It just became available to me through Kies about 20 minutes ago. It was not available through the phone update at all and I checked Kies an hour ago and it wasn't there yet.

Man, this download is slow. I started it 15 minutes ago and it's only 20% done. Never updated through Kies before so didn't know it would be so much slower than downloading it on my phone.

Edit: Ugh! It just timed out after an hour download and I have to start over.

Last edited:

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
It just became available to me through Kies about 20 minutes ago. It was not available through the phone update at all and I checked Kies an hour ago and it wasn't there yet.

Man, this download is slow. I started it 15 minutes ago and it's only 20% done. Never updated through Kies before so didn't know it would be so much slower than downloading it on my phone.

Edit: Ugh! It just timed out after an hour download and I have to start over.

I just tried again after reading your message but kies won't let me download it. it keeps telling me that I need to least have 100mb free. Removed my sd card and still getting the error. it's pissing me off

edit: switched to my roommates pc and it worked without issue.

Last edited:

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I finally got mine updated a couple hours later. I did experience a weird WiFi issue that I thought I'd mention in case anyone else sees it. I had WiFi on, working fine. Then I didn't use my phone for a couple hours, without changing the WiFi setting. I have WiFi set to only stay on during sleep if plugged in and it was not plugged in. Normally in this circumstance, when I then start using my phone again, it immediately reconnects to WiFi. This time it did not and the WiFi button in the pull down was off. But when I went to turn it on, it would not turn on. I went into settings and the WiFi setting was greyed out and would not respond. I had to reboot to reconnect to wifi.

Well I left home soon after that and have only been on mobile data since then so I'll have to see if it was a one time thing or not when I use it more.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Well the same thing happened to my WiFi again over night. I guess I will have to manually shut WiFi off before I let it go into deep sleep. I already cleared the cache partition after the update and again after the first time this happened. Never any kind of WiFi issue before this update.