New Help for a New Android User :D - SD Card Copy

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm a newly converted Blackberry user for over 10 years to my latest endeavor the Samsung Vibrant...there's a 1000 reasons that it took me so long to convert...but the important thing is that I finall did it :)

Now that I'm converted proper - I'm trying to wrap my head around all this new stuff - and one thing that's breaking my skull open is how to manage the SD card on the Android - specifically I'm looking to move Avatar (and the few pictures I've taken of stuff) - off the SD card and put them on to a bigger SD card that I ripped out of my old Bold (16gb). I've done soem research and found that I had to move Avatar into a "Movie" folder on my new device - but my problem is that when I hook the vibrant up to my PC - the drive volumes are unmanageable - I can't access them. Is there some hidden "endable USB mass storage mode" button like on Blackberries that I'm missing.

Terribly sorry to bother you all with such a silly question - but I've looked and can't find a solution. And any other tips for a new Android user would be helpful too!

Thanks,

Jack

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non