AT&T Takeover Good As Dead

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't go so far as to call it dead, but the hurdles are certainly getting higher. Of course, if the merger doesn't go through, what will become of T-Mobile is still an open question. Ultimately there's no guarantee we'll like the alternative any better.

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
it seems to me this isn't going to fix the main issue they have against the deal (less competition in the mobile provider market). With the dutch admitting their done with the company, the most likely thing to occur is for it to be sold off bit by bit to other companies. Based on that math they taught me in 1st grade, that still leaves you with 3 major companies.

jerseykat1

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Seriously! tmobile is throwing in the towl? I was thinking about switching to tmobile since they seem to have a pretty decent network and better 3g/4g than sprint.

that sucks!!

Raven71

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
WTF Just left At&Trash cause I had it with crappy service. I had Cingular service and then ATT took it over. It was down hill from there. I have been on T-mobile for only 3 days and I am connected in places AT&trash would drop service.
If they get picked up by AT&trash im out of here. I will go to Sprint or Verizon, but I will not stay with any company that had the Att logo attached to it. Dec 3rd my wifes ATT contract is up and I am moving her to T-mobile.
Im sick of companies being combined with no improvement in service then prices increase. There is more to my disgust with ATT then just poor reception. After what happened with my last phone and they refused to service or give me a help, over 15 yrs being with them including the Cingular buy out. That was the last straw and trust me I was Grandfather into a unlimited plan. Still what good is it if you can't get service.

Raven71

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
This is true but the reality is my new SIM card had ATT on it. All the phones have ATT on them along with stores. My bill has ATT on it so IMHO its ATT. If it is Cingular that screwed up their own company so be it. Either way I don't want anything to do with either one any more .

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Also deal not totally dead. Att looking to leap to help the merger.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress