1st time tmobile customer problems

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
has anyone ever had trouble ordering service online from tmobile?
i ordered my service and a new phone (galaxy s4) yesterday: $60 value plan: unlimited voice/text plus 2GB of data
i got a receipt for the order in my email, but i received my phone today it only had voice service.
i created and logged into my "mytombile" account and sure enough... only had voice service.
so i added the 2GB data plan and 10 minutes later, voila! i have 4G data service.
10 minutes later, i get a notification that my data plan isn't compatible with my phone...what?!
anyway, it's late and i don't want to deal with it anymore.

the bright side: i love my new Galaxy S4 and it flies on my home wifi!

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
... i read that notification again and it had a URL to "validate my device". i clicked on it and bam! everything seems to be good now.
i'm going to chalk this up to a combination of high traffic due to a demand for the Galaxy S4 and an influx of customers migrating from the big guys (att and verizon).
i'm excited to play with this wifi-calling. it's akin to VOIP, isn't it?

deathbysnoosnoo

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
... i read that notification again and it had a URL to "validate my device". i clicked on it and bam! everything seems to be good now.
i'm going to chalk this up to a combination of high traffic due to a demand for the Galaxy S4 and an influx of customers migrating from the big guys (att and verizon).
i'm excited to play with this wifi-calling. it's akin to VOIP, isn't it?

Yes the Wi-Fi calling is VoIP. I love it. At home I basically have zero service. As soon as I connect to the Wi-Fi the Wi-Fi calling kicks in and bam, voice and text work.

One thing I've noticed is the Wi-Fi call quality is better. When I'm on the cell network using edge there is usually a delay from when I stop talking to when the other person starts talking. I don't get that on Wi-Fi.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty