AT&T Galaxy Note 3 - 5 apps per line on each page?

x13atma17x

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
My new Note 3 from AT&T can only show 4 apps per page instead of 5 like my old Note 1.
Hope I'm making scene here... instead of having a possible total of 25 apps per page (plus the other 5 on the bottom) my new Note 3 can only have 16 apps per page (plus the other 5 on the bottom).

x13atma17x

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: 5 apps per line on each page?

How do i access that app drawer??

Is the app drawer is where you click to open all the apps installed on the phone? If so, then no options to change it from 4 to 5 apps per line.... help please...

Last edited:

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear ... on my HTC phone on this drawer I have first to wish down the apps before the menu icon appear on the top of the drawer.

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

It's stock, I thought it came with Android 4.2.2 ... but it might be a HTC Sense thing.

Edit: I had a look ... I only can choose a grid of 3x4 or 4x5
sorry for misleading :(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

My new Note 3 from AT&T can only show 4 apps per page instead of 5 like my old Note 1.
Hope I'm making scene here... instead of having a possible total of 25 apps per page (plus the other 5 on the bottom) my new Note 3 can only have 16 apps per page (plus the other 5 on the bottom).

Download and install a different launcher like Nova. In Nova's settings you can change the grid layout to whatever you like. Since the Note 3 is so big, you probably could get 6x5 without it looking too cramped.
More info on Nova: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/299378-guide-nova-launcher.html

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Agree again :). Personally I like Adwlauncher ex but nova is good to. Apex probably has the most functions in their free version

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

x13atma17x

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for the replies, I taught that there was on option on the phone that can change the layout. Guess I have to install Nova then. Thanks again to all!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for the replies, I taught that there was on option on the phone that can change the layout. Guess I have to install Nova then. Thanks again to all!!

With the exception of my Nexus, I have run nova for my past 3 phones, and my tablet.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Nova Prime is the first app I download on a new phone. The very first, as soon as I walk out of the Sprint store. On every single phone. I don't even bother with TW.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Nova Prime is the first app I download on a new phone. The very first, as soon as I walk out of the Sprint store. On every single phone. I don't even bother with TW.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

We're all so finicky about our phones lol. I do the exact same thing. Buy, open gmail, install Adw then proceed

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

editionfws

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm confused here...I'm using stock touch wiz 4.3 not rooted and I have 5 apps going across.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

redrover69

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
5 short cut apps on the bottom line of the phone..above that 4 per row...

if you got 5 on each row using just touch wiz and no other launcher please share how

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codex_umbra