- 1 Posts
Samsung Note 3 new owner
I need assistance. I live Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean) and I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as a gift. However today I realized that it my hand passes to the top of the screen by the sensors, the screen blanks off or turns black. This is rather annoying. Can someone help me? I hope it is not a defect in the phone because the outlet the person bought the phone from says that only him can return the phone for any defect and we just broke up so I have no contact with him, therefore he cannot assist me in returning the phone.
looking forward to a favourable response.
- 01-29-2014, 12:47 PM #2
Re: Samsung Note 3 new owner
It's more likely to do with the hand gestures. You can turn these features on and off in the settings. Settings --> Controls --> Motion Control. Turn off/on what you want. I believe that particular feature is called Air Gesture.Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"
- By budweiser in forum Moto GReplies: 12Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:03 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum LG G Pro 2Replies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:48 AM
- By dlgus in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:18 PM
- By tamere22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:05 AM
- By Nirmal G in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:06 PM