- 9 Posts
AT&T Note 3: Notification pull down problem after KitKat update
When I had 4.3 when I went to to check my notifications the screen had at the top the wifi/gps etc buttons and underneath that the brightness adjustment bar and under that I had a section called ongoing which showed things always running. Finally under that were all of my actual notifications.
Now after the kit kat update the ongoing section is gone and everything is just lumped into one section. How do I get the ongoing section back? I've looked around but, have had no luck in finding a way. I tried to upload a pic of how my notifications used to look. I hope it worked. If anybody has any ideas I would appreciate it.
- 03-29-2014, 12:33 PM #2
- 03-30-2014, 01:21 PM #4
- 1,442 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: AT&T Note 3: Notification pull down problem after KitKat update
Maybe it's an ATT thing? I'm stumped. A Sprint customer had the same problem but the battery pull worked for him. Maybe someone with an ATT device can help. Sorry. 😟
Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
- By jnichols16 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2015, 12:55 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 25Last Post: 06-16-2014, 04:46 PM
- By berlin00 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 11:51 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2014, 02:53 PM
- By AlphaVictor87 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:02 AM