At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow! Sounds like a great deal, but I'm better off with Sprint.
So far anyway! 😉

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Not bad since they are selling the Refurb units without contract for $50 off which is a joke, right. The Next plan is the best way with 10GB of data so you actually pay next to nothing during that 20 months, or 12 until you upgrade.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Not bad since they are selling the Refurb units without contract for $50 off which is a joke, right. The Next plan is the best way with 10GB of data so you actually pay next to nothing during that 20 months, or 12 until you upgrade.

The refurbished without contract was $250 last week. But price went up

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Going to get in on this if Amazon reverts my damn carrier update in a reasonable amount of time (Returned defective phone), seriously now I know why to never buy a phone online.

Hopefully either this sale, or Best Buy's $199 sale lasts so I can upgrade soon.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It's not a bad deal really but I am picking one up again tomorrow I have come to the decision that the Note 3 is much more of a phone than the GS5 is, HRM, Fingerprint and minor spec bump on processor aside you get a bigger screen, more RAM, more S-Pen functionality (if you want it) and over all a bigger battery. I suspect the Note 4 will only be bigger and I don't want bigger.

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Ended up getting brand new at Best Buy instead, found out since I'm part of AT&T "Premier" the phone wouldn't have been free it was $99.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Ended up getting brand new at Best Buy instead, found out since I'm part of AT&T "Premier" the phone wouldn't have been free it was $99.

Congrats!
That's a good deal, free is better but you still did very good. 👍

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
No I'm not either of those things.
I tried calling in but the rep said it has to be online only.
I'll try it again when I get home.

Caladelind

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I can confirm that AT&T has the SGN3 Free with Free overnight shipping with 2 year contract. I just ordered mine this morning to replace my ION (LT28at) that decided to crap out on me. After a year of excellent battery life (for an ION) the battery started going from 100% to 65-60% in about an hour and then would immediately drop to 1% and shut off. Did a factory reset and now it just drains 100% to shut off in 15 minutes. -But that's enough ION talk! Can't wait to get my SGN3.

:D

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that AT&T has the SGN3 Free with Free overnight shipping with 2 year contract. I just ordered mine this morning to replace my ION (LT28at) that decided to crap out on me. After a year of excellent battery life (for an ION) the battery started going from 100% to 65-60% in about an hour and then would immediately drop to 1% and shut off. Did a factory reset and now it just drains 100% to shut off in 15 minutes. -But that's enough ION talk! Can't wait to get my SGN3.

:D

Welcome to the forums at AC!

Let us know how you like the new phone. 👍

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38