Home button issues?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the 32GB yesterday and noticed right away my home button is flush with the display and makes a click sound when pushed. It kinda depends on how you push the button, but my 16GB S4 didn't do this and felt better. I still have 13 days to exchange it, but I am dreading that as the phone works perfectly fine. The button is very responsive and I don't want to look like an ***** asking for another. I have also noticed the power button is slightly lopsided, yet works perfectly fine.

Would really appreciate some feedback on this?

jpullins

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
It's up to you on how you feel about the situation. If everything works fine and you don't have any problems I think it would be Ok. But like I said it's up to you.

Posted via Android Central App

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the 32GB yesterday and noticed right away my home button is flush with the display and makes a click sound when pushed. It kinda depends on how you push the button, but my 16GB S4 didn't do this and felt better. I still have 13 days to exchange it, but I am dreading that as the phone works perfectly fine. The button is very responsive and I don't want to look like an ***** asking for another. I have also noticed the power button is slightly lopsided, yet works perfectly fine.

Would really appreciate some feedback on this?

If you not completely satisfied with your product and you in time to exchange then change it. it's your right you gotta live with it for long and you have paid for it. You should have perfect handset.

:*:N33b1:*:

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably exchange it just to be safe. I'm actually more concerned about the power button, as it seems very hard to push and mushy.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Isn't the click sound normal? Mine does it and mine is smooth but If it works fine I would stick with it. Your mind might be playing tricks with you, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Isn't the click sound normal? Mine does it and mine is smooth but If it works fine I would stick with it. Your mind might be playing tricks with you, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah the click may be normal to an extent. I have noticed that the lower the button is (more flush) with the screen, the louder the click will be. Functions perfectly fine. I have noticed that my power button is slightly lopsided and part of it is mushed into the phone. Very hard to press. I did have the 16GB S4 and this was not the case. I worry that over time, it might get worse. So I'm going to exchange it this week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non