Galaxy S4 Wow

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
First Off I must say that this is my first phone since my Droid X....All I can say is wowser...Phone is much more responsive and faster than my Droid X ever was...Of course that phone was like 10 years old or something....Anyways just a few questions that hopefully someone can make my experience more better.....

Does anyone have recommendations on a new keyboard. I had Smart Keyboard Pro...Wasnt sure if there was anything else out there better? I don't like the swype keyboard.

Anyone out there recommend a good text messaging app?

Lastly if there is anything I am missing please let me know

Thanks Again

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Not looking for a Swype type keyboard. Thanks though

It can be disabled

se5azu8u.jpg

Need_4_Weed

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
SwiftKey. It is hands down the best keyboard on the appstore. You can download a free trial version for a month to test it out, after which you'll have to buy it. Now, I don't buy much apps, in fact, I've only ever bought two apps, and this was one of them. It is such a good app, you will never want to go back to a different keyboard. It accurately corrects almost anything you throw at it and it predicts the next word depending on how often you've used them in a sentence (a simple example, if you type Galaxy, it'll automatically suggest S4 for you, since it's the word you've used most often after). It is 100% worth the money. It also has a swype feature, which I think you can disable. Try it for a month, and if you don't like it, you can always try a different keyboard.

Hope this helps!

Skeleknights

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Two best keyboards for androids are Google Keyboard and Swiftkey. They both are extremely good. I use Google Keyboard because of how simple it is and I like the looks. Swiftkey has a lot of options for you to look at, colors, key themes, and any other functions.

Posted via Android Central App

droided77

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I like Kii keyboard. I use the free version and it's pretty good with predictive text and I like the ability to save new words/spellings to it.

For texting I like Handcent.