4.3 download to PC for Galaxy s4???

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying for days to get my galaxy s4 to find the 4.3 update with no luck. I have pushed my time and date back to DEC 5 and still nothing! We can't use Kies either, as MF3 isn't supported.

Is there a way to just download 4.3 to my PC and just move the file over and install, like before OTA? Or am I just screwed?

Thanks!
(ATT has horrible communications.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying for days to get my galaxy s4 to find the 4.3 update with no luck. I have pushed my time and date back to DEC 5 and still nothing! We can't use Kies either, as MF3 isn't supported.

Is there a way to just download 4.3 to my PC and just move the file over and install, like before OTA? Or am I just screwed?

Thanks!
(ATT has horrible communications.)

I have heard there is some issue with 4.3 and Samsungs. I think the hangup is the Knox security.

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I wish AT&T would at least say something so that we knew what the hold up was...

brojoesc

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I emailed AT&T Support. I received a response which indicated that there was an issue with Samsung and the 4.3 upgrade for the S4, but that it would be resolved soon(!).

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I emailed AT&T Support. I received a response which indicated that there was an issue with Samsung and the 4.3 upgrade for the S4, but that it would be resolved soon(!).

Thats awesome. At least we know why we aren't getting the update. Can you post and let us know if/when you get the update?:)

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the update, received it OTA and trust me, you don't want it the way it is right now. There are a lot of issues.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

David Stiff

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
i also had it downloaded but it would not install, it would stop at the 24 percent mark. I did tell att live, but they said if was a sansung issue and not theirs. Hmmm another lie

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch