restored to Stock Gingerbread, no AT&T boot sound
Hi, restored my Infuse to stock gingerbread rom and during the AT&T boot screen at the 'Rethink Possible', I don't get the AT&T sound. Not sure if it's the rom that has the sound disabled, even though I did download the stock rom with the Odin restore. Can anyone direct me to restore the AT&T sound at boot up? Thank you.
Re: restored to Stock Gingerbread, no AT&T boot sound
I found out I was missing the boot_att.ogg or the PowerOn.ogg for the sound for the boot animation, so I copied the file from my other Samsung phone and placed it in the system\media\ui folder. However, still not getting any sound at boot up. Can't seem to find the bootanimation.zip that people talk about, where I need to change the desc.text to tell where the sound file is located. Can anyone direct me? Thank you.
- 01-08-2014, 12:22 AM #3
- By bgbird in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 04:47 AM
- By ttrimmer in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:09 PM
- By bbfootball44 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:36 PM
- By bulldogmoe7 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:57 PM
- By kwhopson in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:12 AM