Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!

jasonkhowell

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
For my lock screen, I am using LockBot to replace the default lock screen.

For the desktop, I am using LauncherPro and Beautiful Widgets. I must say, it runs much faster with LauncherPro then the default Touchwiz interface.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
For my lock screen, I am using LockBot to replace the default lock screen.

For the desktop, I am using LauncherPro and Beautiful Widgets. I must say, it runs much faster with LauncherPro then the default Touchwiz interface.

Me likey. ;)

I'm gonna switch to a smaller BW clock like you are rocking. Looks good.

sky2ku

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
nice. what launcher are you running?

I'm not using any launchers so I can reduce my memory usage.
I customized bottom four icons by using "root explorer"
and used "apk-manager", "7-Zip File Manager" to change notification icons (wi-fi, signal, battery).

**You need to root your phone first**

Last edited:

Johnny D

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I think "screen capture shortcut free" in the app store will work without root. I'm using it, but I'm rooted. I read some reviews of others that mentioned infuse working without though. I know it didn't request superuser access on my phone. It works good.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

Thanks alot!!!!!!

It works 100% on a non rooted Infuse.. Just a few things to note.. The photos get saved to its own app created folder called "ScreenCapture" located within the "My Files" folder under applications. If you have a better photo app (im useing QuickPic) that lets you choose what folders to add to the gallery you can navigate to it and add it in.

The paid version with shake to activate is worth it. I just pinch and zoom up a photo and give a light shake and i have made a new photo! You cant do this without shake because there is no top bar icon showing when in photos.

theonlybrianbrown

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
So here's what I'm currently lookin' at on my homescreen. Nothing fancy, but I like it. And, after several bouts of trial and error, I have finally picked a launcher to stick with ... well, for the time being, of course :p That's the problem... these darn Android devices are too easy to customize. ;)

Let's see what else the Infuse crew has going on... I'm eager to see YOURS!

5-30-11.jpg
sweet, i like the screen shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty