Moving pictures within phone/SD card...also music ques.

The Collin

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I am wanting to edit (using Photoshop express) some pictures from my SD card. Is there a way to move a picture from "pictures" to the folder that saves pictures taken from the camera, which is what PSE opens?

First Droid based phone, so I'm still learning. Still a bit confused as to loading music strictly to the SD card as well (I have itunes) When I drag the music I want to the folder(s) for the phone, what's the specific location for this? Multiple files were in my "<Music player", which is fine, but I'm not sure if these are/can be saved to my 16gb SD. I just want to make sure I'm doing this the easiest, correct way. I had a rough time transferring pictures from my old 2gb card. smh.

Thank you.

Last edited:

The Collin

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I can't PM yet, I was going to ask a quick question about apps/tasks running as well.
Here was my message (Copy/paste)
I hope you don't mind me asking, but I have a question about the infuse. I just got it a few days ago, and it's a lot to take in, coming from an Impression, with no data plan.

I'm wondering why my advanced app killer I installed shows numerous tasks running frequently, some of which I haven't opened or used recently at all. Are there apps that are constantly running? If so, is there a way to keep this from occurring? Thank you for your time.

The Collin

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to this thread I have deleted ATK, since it just drains the battery. Still hoping to find or receive answers to my other questions. This also doesn't explain why certain apps/programs boot up without starting them.