Should i get this?

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Im wondering if i should buy this phone. I have a Atrix and i love my phone. especially with gingerbread. I do have a few questions. Is the bootloader locked? is it rootable? and do any of you recommend it? My brother wants my atrix so i would use his upgrade to buy the thrill. Or should i wait for the Holiday or Galaxy s2.

matboud

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Im wondering if i should buy this phone. I have a Atrix and i love my phone. especially with gingerbread. I do have a few questions. Is the bootloader locked? is it rootable? and do any of you recommend it? My brother wants my atrix so i would use his upgrade to buy the thrill. Or should i wait for the Holiday or Galaxy s2.

I'm in the same boat as you are. I have an Atrix and love it. However, I like the 3D capabilities of the Thrill.

I went and purchased the Thrill from Best Buy yesterday and overall, really like it. I plan on keeping my Atrix as more of the powerhouse until I find one with superior power in a few months and ICS.

As for rooting and unlocking, yes it can be rooted and yes you can unlock it easily like the SGS phone I had previously. Gingerbread is supposedly promised inside of 30 days after launch (by AT&T), so I wouldn't be too worried about that. This is the same phone as the Optimus 3D, so you can watch their forums and see how to do many things until we get our own devs up and running. ;)