AT&T Unlimited Data for All!

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Also-

Essentially, with the auto-pay discount, 1 line is $80 and 2 lines is 140. When you go to a 3rd line, just add 20 until you hit the 10 line max.

One caveat to consider for existing Verizon customers (not you) is that if you're switching from an older plan to this new plan with lines still on-contract, add 20 per line on contract, which ends on contract end date.

None of these prices include taxes and regulatory fees so factor that in later.

Depending on how long you have been with ATT/Cingular Retentions emloyees have been known to make the $20 on a 2 year contract fee disappear or void the contract with no etf if you are switching to a newer plan. It doesn't hurt to ask nicely.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I will too. You'd think they would offer it with literally every other carrier offering it.

It would make sense but .. sometimes these guys love to do things like this to make us wonder where they came up with some of these ideas lol.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It would make sense but .. sometimes these guys love to do things like this to make us wonder where they came up with some of these ideas lol.

That's no kidding. I'm completely fine with a cap like Verizon does. I'm hopeful that enough people leave that their hand is forced. Where I'm from, it's either AT&T or Verizon. And I really don't want to switch to Verizon. Don't want to lose my ability to use unlocked phones.

NougatDude

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
That's no kidding. I'm completely fine with a cap like Verizon does. I'm hopeful that enough people leave that their hand is forced. Where I'm from, it's either AT&T or Verizon. And I really don't want to switch to Verizon. Don't want to lose my ability to use unlocked phones.

But but but all Verizon phones are unlocked***

NougatDude

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Haha.

But all these GSM unlocked phones don't work on Verizon. And now I don't have to worry about it because AT&T succumbed to the pressure and made their plans a lot better.

But but but att plans would have been a lot better if unlike Verizon they allowed any and all discounts

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Damn right

$175 for three lines (it was $128 for three lines on my plan before), plus I save $25/month on my DirecTV, actually making it $150 for three lines. So basically now I'm paying $22 more per month over my shared 20gb and we have three phones with at least 22gb/month to use and 10gb/month for hotspot. So instead of 20gb total, we now have at least 96gb for $22 more!! Looks like a good deal to me!

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Where are you seeing that you get 22GB for "each line". My understanding is that it is 22 gig's to share. When I look on myATT there is no clarification. Plus a corporate discount is also not valid on the unlimited plan.

NougatDude

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Where are you seeing that you get 22GB for "each line". My understanding is that it is 22 gig's to share. When I look on myATT there is no clarification. Plus a corporate discount is also not valid on the unlimited plan.

Are you referring to the new new udp plan?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

It says it in the fine print at the bottom of their unlimited plan page.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ns%2Funlimited-data-plans.html&token=aegImyE5

After 22GB of any data usage on a line in a bill cycle, AT&T may slow the data on that line during periods of network congestion for the remainder of that cycle. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details on AT&T network management policies.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
AT&T Unlimited Data for All!

It says it in the fine print at the bottom of their unlimited plan page.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ns%2Funlimited-data-plans.html&token=sy3DNGUi

Yeah, this is right. The data is per line. I got that confirmed in writing yesterday. Plus each line gets 10gb of data for hotspot. I don't get my Corporate discount anymore but I do get $25 off of my DirecTV bill. All of this combined made it a no brainer for me and my family.

Last edited:

derrickmd18#AC

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T Unlimited Data for All!

Yeah, this is right. The data is per line. I got that confirmed in writing yesterday. Plus each line gets 10gb of data for hotspot. I don't get my Corporate discount anymore but I do get $25 off of my DirecTV bill. All of this combined made it a no brainer for me and my family.
Wow so if you sign up you lose your corporate discount?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty