Lost/Stolen Apps for Tablets

jbsantac

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!
My work just purchased multiple Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tabs. These tabs are going to be checked out to students here. What I am looking for is an app that we could download to each tab so that if someone decides to have "sticky-fingers", we can locate it. I personally have and app on my HTC Incredible 2 called Where's My Droid, this is what I am looking for except for the tabs. Any help is welcomed!

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Are they going to be plugged in to the wall? Or just passed out? If they are plugged in you could check out an app called Ripcored Alarm. An alarm goes off if the tablet gets unplugged. If they are passed out you should find some app that can sound an alarm when it gets outside a certain GPS location.

mistermorrisey

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Also, be sure to be careful how are you use the locator apps. Document everything and make sure the administration draws up a rock solid user agreement. I am sure everyone has heard about that school that got caught taking pictures with the laptops?

from da xoom

Chris Calnon

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Just installed Where's My Droid on my Nexus 7. Free version was able to locate it at the correct address as well as ring the alarm so i could locate it. Most of the cooler stuff requires the pay version but it did what i need it to do. Hope that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch