forcing compatibility on a tablet

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
an app that I need, Iradar by cobra electronics, is compatible with my phone but not with my tablet, the galaxy tab. apparently this application is not compatible with any tablet. but on the little phone screen, it's basically unusable. being incompatible with the tablet, it won't even show up in the market when I try to search for it on the tablet.

now, I don't know what the maker's reasons are for not making it tablet compatible, and I don't really care. but I bought the radar detector that goes with it, and it's unusable the way it is on the phone screen, so somehow I want to get it on to my tablet and force compatibility. is this possible?

Dcronin05

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I'd be interested in an answer to this because I'm trying to figure out how to get hulu running on my Xoom. I'm starting to get fed up with hulu claiming that there are "many variables" involved with bringing their app to new devices when they can have an app for the kindle and nook the day they come out and yet the original honeycomb tablet, the xoom, is still SOL. I know there is a way to run the hulu website with a modified version of flash on a rooted device but im to lazy for all that.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
You could use an app like Titanium Backup to back to up your apps and data on your phone, then restore the backup on your tablet. I've done this even with apps that do show up on my tablet, just to get the settings from one device to the other.

Titanium requires root access, but there are other backup utilities that don't.

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty