[FREEMIUM]HandWrite Pro Note and Draw
I am a developer from Hamburg, Germany. You might know my app ScribMaster, a famous vector based drawing app. I published another app based on the ScribMaster drawing engine recently:
HandWrite Pro on Google Play
HandWrite Pro is a note-taking app for your finger or stylus, but it is also an advanced vector-based drawing app.
You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the "stylus only" option so that your wrist won't accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
I'd really like to hear your opinion on HandWrite Pro (or ScribMaster), so feel free to share it here.
- 07-19-2014, 09:52 PM #3
- 253 Posts
Re: [FREEMIUM]HandWrite Pro Note and Draw
Just downloaded it. I was reading the tutorial and one thing I noticed is that you do not have a simple way to scroll. It is awkward to zoom out further and zoom in, instead of a simple scroll. I also have an active stylus. Will you be allowing options to allow palm and finger rejection with an active stylus device?
Posted via Android Central App
- By John Mark Legiralde in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2015, 10:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:58 AM
- By brownsdawg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:49 AM
- By jakebyrne123 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:40 AM
- By jakebyrne123 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:14 AM