Telus 2.3.4 update

07blackwater

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
There's an update out for the fascinate 4g on the telus site. Anyone install yet? I'm at work and can't try until morning.

Sent from my SGH-T959P

thutchinson85

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I have updated the phone. Everything went as planned. I backup everything before, but wasnt needed. I just need to root now and all will be good! I am hoping battery life is better then it was.....

thutchinson85

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so with acouple days under the wing of the new update, I have come to acouple problems that I have noticed. WIFI works but I find signal strength is not good. Before update, I could get full strength on the couch in my house, roughly 60 ft from router. Now I am lucky to get one bar. Also, the battery life has NOT been improved. I am still only getting about 12 hours per charge! Is anyone else getting the same problems as me???

frankd91474

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed the phone is a bit "snappier" after the update, especially the browser, however the browser seems to freeze the phone now and then and need to reboot it.

Has anyone been able to root this phone? 2.3.4 seems to be tough to root.

thutchinson85

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the phone is "snappier" but as for the browser possibly frezing the phone, havent had that happen yet. I have also noticed my battery life has gotten better since the upgrade. Roughly 20-24 hours per complete charge from dead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699