¿Is there a way to auto sync my smart band statistics with an app (long term)?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I own a "XIAOMI MI BAND 4" (but I’m not asking specifically for that band. I want to upgrade it in the future).

The band has an internal record of my activity, also it sync with my android app (first I used the official app, now I’m using the incredible gadgetbridge).

But for what I can see, that log doesn´t go further than a week I think.

And what i want, is to keep statistics of my activity, sleep, heart rate etc. for a larger time, months, years, maybe unlimited.

I don’t think that would result in a heavy database file, it´s all plain text.

By having that records, I could have better statistics of my progress.

It also would be great if i can keep that statistics when I change my band; I mean, to keep the sleep, activity, heart rate etc. between bands. I´m talking about an open database format.

There’s an export function on the app, but it has to be manual, so I have to remind every week to export the file.

Anyway, I can't find any app that can import that file and generate its own larger open database.

¿is there an app, service, or web that can auto (or manually) do what I want?

Thanks in advance

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

You may want to consider a smartwatch if bands aren't giving you what you need. I say this because I have a Galaxy Watch 4 and through the Samsung Health app I am able to go back to the day of purchase and just based on the way it looks I could go indefinitely and always be able to look back.

Maybe the Samsung Health app would work with your band or another band if you're trying to stay inexpensive. I don't see an export feature just looking quickly, but it's tied to my Samsung account and I don't know what that offers me other than recovery.

In the meantime if you would like to reply and join in the conversation that you started please create an account.

To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred