1-Year Contract Prices

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Corporate Pricing is different than Business Service or even Enterprise Contracts/discounts. If your company has a Corporate agreement (Pricing) with Verizon you mention that when you buy your phone and they can look it up.

Business/Enterprise is different -- Most Verizon stores don't know what to do with Enterprise accounts - they have no idea that there is no restocking fee and 60 day window of return.

Wait, I'm confused--is corporate pricing for business accounts only, or it is for anyone with a corporate discount? If you go with a new family plan, I suppose the whole plan has to be on a one-year plan, right? Can't buy two Thunderbolts on a one year, and two cheap phones on a two year?

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Corporate Pricing is different than Business Service or even Enterprise Contracts/discounts. If your company has a Corporate agreement (Pricing) with Verizon you mention that when you buy your phone and they can look it up.

Business/Enterprise is different -- Most Verizon stores don't know what to do with Enterprise accounts - they have no idea that there is no restocking fee and 60 day window of return.

Got it, ok. I went to employee discounts on their page, stuck in my corporate email, and then went to their purchase page. It's showing 199/2 year, 229/1 year, so I guess that's pretty damn good.

gunmetalgr3g

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Got it, ok. I went to employee discounts on their page, stuck in my corporate email, and then went to their purchase page. It's showing 199/2 year, 229/1 year, so I guess that's pretty damn good.

Thats a super good price. I got mine for 289 with 2 accessories

siggiebaby

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
1 Year Pricing with corp discount

I saw similar pricing with the corporate discounts listed above. I was about to submit my order but thought something was wrong with the pricing -- or that the 1 yr contract selection wasn't going through. I decided to call 611 and ask the friendly cust service reps as I had done with my last ne2. She quoted me the $349 price with tax, and said there were pricing issues online and they were wrong. Ok fine then, can you order the phone and get it out to me tomorrow as it says its free online (overnight shipping)? She said sure. Puts the order through and says she will have an e-mail out with the tracking number. I said again, it will be out here for Friday right.. She says yes.

I go to check the tracking number and find out it was shipped 2 day (for Monday). I am pissed. Called up the friendly reps again, and mentioned my issues, and there is nothing they can do. They will not credit me for the blatant lies.

Then I log into this forum finding out I really did have that discount, and they should have sold it to me for that price. Pissed I am. Furthermore I hear they have a restocking fee for any returns. I'd figured I would return the phone after 10 days and re-order it online. Now, it seems there will be almost no way to prove I received that pricing online.

WOW. I have never had such horrible service from Verizon. And I have been with them for over 10 years -- along with huge voice/data plans.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh